Expectations of Conduct:
We are a no-shenanigans hosting company. Our basic guidelines are as follows:
- Pay your bill on time.
- Don’t abuse the staff.
- Adhere to local laws and regulations.
- Maintain reasonable bandwidth usage.
Expectation of Privacy:
You are entitled to your privacy. This means:
- Staff members do not have access to your data without prior consent.
- We will not share any information you provide us.
- Any information you provide us will be permanently deleted when your account is been terminated.
- You may purchase a private and dedicated IP address. Due to the high demand of IPv4 addresses, contact support for pricing and availability.
- You may use any form of encryption technology you wish.
Domain Name Options:
Server Canyon is happy to purchase a domain for you. If you purchase your own domain, you may retain ownership of it. If you know how to setup the different DNS records, you may do so yourself. If you have a plan that grants you cPanel access, simply use our name servers during the set-up process.
You may add credit to your account at any time. The credit assigned to your account may not exceed 1 year worth of hosting on your current plan.
Account Suspension & Termination:
Accounts over 60 past due will be suspended without prior notice.
Accounts will be terminated, with or without notice, if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Providing illegal services.
- More than 120 days past due.
- Abuse of staff.
Upon termination, you will receive a download link to a backup of your account. If your account was terminated due to hosting illegal content, your data will be given to the proper authorities if it is requested.
We will retain a backup of your site for no longer than 7 days after termination.